
Little Sis turned seven months this week. We are enjoying getting to know her more and more each month. Here are seven things about "sisterbabyTate."
1. She has dark blue eyes with a tint of hazel.
2. She can sit up unassisted very well. When she topples, you might think the world is over.
3. She lights up with a gummy grin when Jack talks to her in his high, only-for-baby-Kate voice.
4. She started eating rice cereal this month and still spits most of it out.
5. She likes her pacifier, her swaddle blanket, and her face to be rubbed when sad.
6. Like most babies, she is content outside. She is enjoying the swing on the playset. It's a great place to watch the J/J show.
7. She likes be held facing out, and kicks her chubby legs non-stop.
Happy seven months to our sister girl.
5 comments:
Cutie-Kate~
Happy seven months. You are so beautiful. We love your happy face and sweet smile (and I absolutely cannot wait to hold you & play with your big bro and sis!)Pray for you daily, little girl ~ love, Aunt Kat
you are so cute Miss Kate !
laci
Banty and Laci want to see a baby picture of Mommy beside Miss Kate ... we think she looks so much like you and are a little curious how much your baby pics look alike ...
Laci and Banty
She is so adorable. I love looking at pictures of your kids and hearing about your lives.
I had to change my blog website. It is now www.theedneys.com.
Have a great day!
Anitra
Thanks for the compliment, Laci and Banty! I will try to figure out how to scan photos of myself as a baby....but you might be disappointed. I was very dark-skinned and petite! Not at all like my children! The Davis genes are extremely strong....
Post a Comment