Thursday, March 06, 2008

You're So Vain....



You might remember me mentioning that, when we can't find Josie, we know we should look in the bathroom because she's probably eating/playing with toothpaste. She also can be found looking for my makeup, putting on makeup, brushing her hair, looking for that perfect clip, or emptying the soap bottle to wash her hands really well. The only thing that she doesn't enjoy in the bathroom is the sound of my hair dryer. When that comes out, she disappears, only to reappear every few seconds and ask, "all done, Mommy?" This girl intrigues me...she loves girly things, yet ruins her clothes while playing outside and during meals. She is serious and determined about some things (namely her blankie and copying big bro) but has a carefree spirit that I envy. She's funny, and she makes me laugh almost as much as her Dad. She's a mess, but she's our mess.

2 comments:

Linda D said...

I just LOVE her!!! I told you she was as funny as her daddy!!! Okay I am up entirely too late!! But I went to bed, entirely too early and now seeing your pretty little daughter's face is making me miss mine and I need to go and pump! TMI!!! Love you!

Lisa said...

I am in love with that ponytail! I can't believe she's big enough for one! I'm missing this girl.