Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Kate wins...longest baby hair in the family! -Aunt Kat
What a sweet photo of Miss Kate with her Daddy! love janie
I think Miss Kate looks so much like her Mommy ... Such a sweet picture of her and her daddy !laci
Yes, Aunt Kat, although it was tough competition with the other four baldies!
Great picture! And I just can't get over those gorgeous rosy cheeks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kate wins...longest baby hair in the family! -Aunt Kat
What a sweet photo of Miss Kate with her Daddy! love janie
I think Miss Kate looks so much like her Mommy ... Such a sweet picture of her and her daddy !
laci
Yes, Aunt Kat, although it was tough competition with the other four baldies!
Great picture! And I just can't get over those gorgeous rosy cheeks!
Post a Comment