
Here is Kate at 14 months. She is upright, communicating and still into everything. She has 6 teeth and is constantly drooling. She is determined and will not be denied. We have started putting her in "time out" in her crib when she cries to get her way! She is lovable, full of energy and loves to eat and sleep. She is the best audience and we can always count on her to smile, wave and blow kisses. She is Mama's buddy and loves to always know where I am....especially at 5pm when I am making dinner. She can usually be found at my feet.
What a fast and fun 14 months with this girl. I love my alone times with her, reading, playing pat-a-cake and tickle monster. She has the best giggle and chubbiest legs! She would be content to stay outside all day and attempt all of the big toys, like climbing the playset ladder and riding all the push toys and cars. She's our big girl and we look forward to seeing her as a big sis in about 6 months.
Love you, little one!
1 comment:
She is Beautiful!
Post a Comment