Thursday, October 23, 2008

there's just something about her


Will and I have been finding ourselves giggling a lot this week due to our Josie. She doesn't mean to be, or even care to be, funny. But in her carefree, happy-go-lucky way, she just is. Wow...there is just something about her! I love the way she faces each day. Here's a few things that made me laugh out loud when spoken by this silly 3-year old.
"Woah....that was a close one, Mommy!"
"I didn't even learn about a number or a letter today at school."
"Ooooohhh....these jammies are so cozy and warm."
"I hear sumpin. Is that a baby crying?" (acting honestly surprised that we have a baby in our house, waking from her nap)
"Sure, no problem Mom."
"Oh, silly me..."
And, now that I am writing, I forgot about 5 other things! Will add more later!
But for now, here she is...our lovable #2, everyone's best friend, the cutest girl in GP.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post reminds me of her aunt kat...in college we found her to be funniest when she wasnt trying to be. love it!

-emily fraker :)

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Exactly, Emily!
Josie reminds me of Kat almost daily. Lovable, easy-going, and funny. I hope she'll grow up to be just like her!

Anonymous said...

I blame the letter/number thing on the photographer who said we'd take pics at 9:45.

Linda D said...

Seriously, I am going to head up the campaign to bring back Kids say the darndest things (new patent pending). i love to hear kid funnies!! and better when they come from sweeties that I know :) Josie makes us laugh alot at Puggles too!

Clay said...

Well, thanks for saying Jo reminds you guys of me...although...am I spacey? Probably.
Josie is a cutie..wish some that laid back attitude could rub off on her stressed out twin-cousin, Clay-Jack!