With the new year also comes memories of one of my most favorite days - our wedding day. We were married at Camp Balcones Springs where we met and became friends. All of my bridesmaids stayed in a cabin there on the property the night before the big day. When I awoke that Sunday morning, I jumped on the bed like a silly schoolgirl! Marrying Will was a dream come true, and an answered prayer.
Today, nine years later, I still get butterflies about my husband. He is handsome, athletic, talented, funny, honest, good, humble, the best father around, and a true friend. Happy 9th anniversary, Will.
3 comments:
Doesn't seem like that day was really 9 years ago...we were babies! Happy anniversay! Hope you guys have a fun (and productive) weekend.
I confess...I have been a secret follower of your blog! Sorry! I'm Clay's cousin from England-via-Texas and have loved reading all about you guys. But just had to finally leave a comment and say congratulations on your anniversary...especially since it is EXACTLY 2 days after ours! We were married Jan 7, 2000! Craziness! And I just wanted to also say I'm in awe of you. We always said we wanted 3-4 kids but after 2 boys I'm pooped! I'm still on the fence about having a third...but you are certainly one of those people who inspires me to go for it. God bless you and your family.
"I'm getting married today!" You gleefully shouted while jumping on your bed!!! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment