1. having a new baby to love in less than 4 months!
2. having a new niece or nephew in 6 months!
3. homeschooling my Jack-boy for 7 more months...
4. then watching him go to kindergarten.
5. celebrating 9 years of marriage with Will.
6. celebrating my parent's 60th birthdays in July and August.
7. organizing my garage and closets...strange but true.
8. watching and hearing my baby Kate learn new words.
9. going to Josie's first ballet recital in May.
10.walking with my Lord and knowing Him more.
What about you? What do you look forward to in 2009?
3 comments:
Looking forward to a lot, but really excited about one of us finally having an April baby! What I'm not looking forward to is trying to entertain Ethan next year while his friends go off to kindergarten. Hopefully he and Josie will become very close!
Your family on both sides keeps growing! That is great. Thanks for posting this, it inspired me to do the same.
Hiyas my old friend. Long time no see. It has been great looking through your blog and seeing what a wonderful family and life you have. You have been blessed for sure. So many great posts here that I enjoyed reading and looking at and I almost broke into tears at the sight of the three Kennedy kids when you guys were little. Seems like those days were just yesterday. Looks like you are looking foward to a very busy year..enjoy every second of it (I am sure that you will). Now...let me think..what am I looking forward to......
1. Going to my son Joshua's (age 6)
Kindergarden programs.
2. Having a blast with my son Christopher (age 3) before he starts school.
3. Celbrating my wife Rachel and mine's 10th wedding anniversary.
4. Having a blast with our new puppy.
5. The Aggies with a winning season.....please. Or, at least not loosing to Baylor.
Post a Comment