Sunday, May 17, 2009

first recital





It was a sweet time watching Josie dance in her first recital last night. She has been taking ballet this year from Mrs. Courtney at GP Dance Connection. The best part about this program is that they are taught to dance for the Lord, using their talents to worship him through song and dance.
Mam came into town to help with the little ones so I could focus on Jo for her big weekend - dress rehearsal Friday night and the recital on Saturday night.
My little girl looked so sweet and danced beautifully. I was so proud of her. She didn't suck her thumb on stage so she was rewarded with ice cream later! She loved watching all of the older girls dance as well. I found myself crying a bit as I watched her dance on the big stage. She is growing up and I look forward to many more milestones with her!

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I can only imagine how proud you must have been... recitals what a joy but if she sticks with it you will have many more to see... enjoy them all.

Lisa said...

Jo - Rachel and I loved our girls night out to come and cheer you on. You were beautiful up there and you did such a great job. Thanks for letting us come. Every morning Rachel wakes up and says, "Josie dance today?" I hope you have another recital VERY soon! We love you.

Eubanks Twins said...

Josie looks so sweet! Love the picture of her with you and the one with the flower.