
Happy 1 month to our little boy.
Time is already flying! As I look back at the month, I think we are adjusting well to our new family. And the little guy seems to be adjusting well too...nursing and sleeping well and doing all the things a one month old does. We look forward to introducing him to many friends in the next month, as he really hasn't left the house. He is sweet, cuddly, and grunts a lot! He is a noisy little fella but it's nice that he can make his presence known around here. With all of Josie's dance festivities this weekend, I pumped a few bottles and he did great taking them from Will and Mam. We think he's cute right down to his dimples, blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He loves to be swaddled, take warm baths, and sleeping in his swing.
No comments:
Post a Comment