Thursday, June 18, 2009

classic Josie


Josie has been at dance camp this week for a few hours in the morning. She tends to be shy and a little anxious in new situations, so before it started, we were talking it up and trying to get her excited about it.
This was a tidbit of our conversation on the way Monday morning.
Mommy: Are you so excited about camp?
Josie: Oh....I can't wait to roast marshmallows and tell spooky stories!
Mommy: Ummm - wrong kind of camp, but you get to dance!
Josie: But I really wanted to make smores and sleep in a tent...
Josie, I love your innocence! Please don't change. You make me laugh!
Here's our silly girl on day 3 of dance camp. Not sure what kind of dance this is, but doesn't she look pretty?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, man - that is awesome and it really warms my heart. Loving the Josie original dance moves.

ginny said...

Love it! What a cutie. :) Libby's in a dance camp in July. Wish we lived closer...it would have been fun to have them in one together.