Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Friday, June 05, 2009
obsessed?
Our rule in the morning is that J and J cannot come out of their room until 7:30. Yesterday morning, way before wake-up time, I could feel someone staring at me while I was sleeping. Then, this little voice said, "Mommy, do the Rangers have a score?" Translation: Big brother had sent little sister to find out the score of the baseball game from the previous night. I sent her to bed with a message for her baseball fanatic brother - "I don't know the score - and please go back to sleep!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too hilarious.
Love this... your kids are already working as a team... must be music to your ears... well not before 7:30 but you know what I mean.
Oh my goodness. He really is obsessed - love it! At least you'll never be able to accuse him of not being resourceful!
Post a Comment