
I have been enjoying being with my "littles" this week. Jack is having fun on his farm vacation, and Josie has been at dance camp in the morning. I have been having flashbacks to when J and J were this age...and laugh now thinking that I thought having two was challenging! My brood has doubled - what a blessing.
Sam turned two months this week and we are seeing more of his personality. He had his first laugh - so cute! He fits in just right. He is laid back but can also be feisty when he is hungry or uncomfortable. He is sleeping all night so I am feeling like a normal person again. He is 12 1/2 pounds and is in the 80% of height and weight...a long fella. Dr. Halsell also commented on how alert and active he is - already trying to push up when on his tummy and use his legs to scoot. He still responds so well to being swaddled and bounced, loves sleeping in his swing, and coos at Daddy and Mommy. Love you, little boy! So glad to be your Momma.

Kate will be twenty-two months this weekend. She continues to keep me on my toes, and I imagine she always will. I love her for it! She can be found reading books, changing shoes multiple times a day, or carrying her baby doll around, patting on her back and saying "sshhh......" She has never been jealous of Sam, and we are thankful. She loves him madly and squeals when I bring him into the room. Her favorite place to be is sitting beside me while I nurse! She pats on him and says "oh, baby." Kate is busy when awake, and sleeps hard for naps and night. What a difference a year makes..she is loving our summer activities of splashing, getting dirty, and having picnics in our backyard. Kate, you are the cutest toddler I know and I am so happy to be your Momma!

Love my little two and twenty-two.
1 comment:
I LOVE the photos of your littles. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment