One Hill Country wedding...five years of seminary....four years of public school teaching....two graduations....five homes,six cars....loss of our brother and three sweet grandparents....four babies born....one baby in Heaven....five years of ministry at GPBC....a marathon together....a shocking medical diagnosis for our firstborn....milestone birthdays....two swim teams, two volleyball teams....four surgeries....three trips to Hawaii....two handsome sons....two beautiful daughters....ten years of marriage to my best friend
Dear Will,
What a decade with you. So much has happened and I look back and thank God that you were with me. You made the good times great, and the sad times bearable. Ten years is not enough and I look ahead to many more decades together!
Yours,
Cara
4 comments:
Very sweet and happy 10.. I am so proud of you both...
Happy anniversary!!! It's really hard to believe that was 10 years ago...still one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever witnessed. Hope you guys are enjoying your time together this weekend - you certainly deserve it!
Happy 10 year anniversary! You are a model couple:) Enjoy your time together this weekend!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment