Monday, August 30, 2010

Stinker at 16 months


Just look at this face!
At 16 months, Sam is a stinker. He is mischievous, curious and loud! He still is my cuddly boy when sleepy or sad, but most of the day, he is up to something...whether it be destroying Legos towers, unorganizing my pantry, or scattering shoes....he is on a mission.
He is our first child with lots of volume, so I guess he has figured out how to be heard around here. Most of the time we laugh because he is so darn cute, but we have had to start disciplining as well.
As I type he is walking around with a Kate's backpack on his head and taking everyone's drinks away! No wonder he is such an excellent sleeper! He wears himself out and me too. But, oh how I love this 16 month old - my Sam-boy, the stinker.

No comments: