



This describes my mom's face when, last Thursday morning, she walked into our living room and there sat all three of her grandchildren in their pajamas. Wish I had a picture of her face as she tried to figure out how her Hawaiian baby was at the Little House in GP. (Don't worry, though, Mom, we do have it all on video.)
We have been referring to Clif and Kat's recent SURPRISE visit as the shock and awe tour of '06. Even though Will and I were in on the big surprise, this was by far the best family moment of the year.
We had a great week together at the farm....swimming, eating, playing, sleeping, visiting, shopping and more visiting. I think Jack will always remember his time with "Cway, Unc, and Kat." Josie and Clay will probably not remember their faux birthday party but they are destined to be best buddies. Will and I are thankful that Kat and Clif decided to spend this time with us and look forward to doing it again next year. Thanks to Doc and Mam for, once again, being the best hosts, child caregivers, and friends to their own children. The shock and awe tour story will be retold for years to come!
2 comments:
It really is the best surprise of the decade - especially since I doubt many surprises get by Mama K. Thanks for the pictures - it's so fun to see all 3 of the kiddos together. Love you guys.
How neat - surprises are very fun! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time together.
Ginny
Post a Comment