



Little Miss Josephine has come a long way in 11 months. She is trying to grow up too fast...standing, cruising, climbing and communicating with those around her. Sometimes she forgets she's only 11 months old as she copycats her 2-year old brother Jack. She loves to blow kisses and wave to Will in the morning and give open mouth kisses to Mom and Jack! She tells me when she wants "more" of something or if she's "all done" by using sign language, and points to her mouth when she is ready to eat! Smart girl! New signs she has learned are "hat" and "hair," and you have to watch out or she will grab your hair as well! I wrote down her first word this past month - "night-night." She still smiles each night as I lay her down in her bed with her pink blankie. Some of her new favorites this month are: climbing stairs, dancing, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, touch and feel books, and drinking pool and bath water. Dislikes are: church nursery, (still!) vacuum cleaners, and being forced to wear a costume by Jack. Ready or not, first birthday, here we come!
6 comments:
Happy 11 months, Little Girl...we love you!
OK- I'm the constant commenter (do you get that, Mam?) Anyway...Josephine gets cuter & cuter...I can't wait to kiss her...hope she warms up to me! Take care, LHIGP. We miss you. -Aunt Kat
Thanks Aunt Kat!
Hey, I may be the coffee drinker but I "get" the tea comment. I keep my pantry stocked with Constant Comment for my two favorite tea-drinkers. So there.
Well, well...my favorite CARAmel machiatto...(I think that should be Will's term of endearment for you) Anyway...I am impressed with your tea knowledge. And I forgot to tell Josie that I am impressed with all of her skills...Clay is also impressed with those skills...he knows how hard they are!
We miss you too, Auntie Joyce! Hope to see you soon....you are welcome and invited to Jo's first bday party....invites in the mail soon.
I'm cracking up at Mam's baby season comment - I love it! Cara/Kat - you're falling behind...little baby Starr will need someone his/her age so let's get started. :) Josephine Marie - you get prettier every time I see you...and the amazing part is you're sweet and girly but you can still hang with the boys! That skill will come in handy as you get older. Love the LHIGP and MISS YOU!
She's beautiful...Happy 11 months, Josie!
Ginny
Post a Comment