


I have loved Jack at every age but I think he is an extraordinary two-year old. Since he turned 2 in March, he is has become our big boy. He starts his little preschool program this Thursday and it has caused me to reflect on how he has grown up. We are already amazed by his talent, wit, and intelligence! We know that we have nothing to do with it so we thank and praise God for making him so unique and gifted.
Our days at home are fun and busy! Jack loves costumes, things that "go," going to church, "jumpey" on the couch, and reading Sesame Street books.
Some of our favorite Jack-isms:
1)He always asks for "help here."
2)No matter who he is talking to, he always answers with "yeah, Mom." Will says he sounds Jamaican.
3)"What's this thing?"
4)His new thing is to label everyone as a boy or girl. Each day he goes through the long list of people he knows - including every high school student in Will's youth group - and tells us if they are a boy or girl.
We think 2 looks good on Jack. Check out our favorite two-year old.
2 comments:
You are the best boy, Jack-boy, and a gift to your dad.
I love you son.
Will
Jack-Boy~
Two DOES look good on you! Unc & I still laugh when we think of you saying "jumpy"...and then jumping on to your pile of pillows! You are a great big brother and big cousin. Clay loves you and so do Unc and I! -Aunt Kat
Post a Comment