

July was a busy month for Will. He had two great opportunities - one to serve with his youth group in Utah with Lifeline Community, and one to learn at Evangelism Explosion in Memphis. We missed him for those 2 1/2 weeks but he came home revitalized and excited about ministry. This past Sunday the youth shared about the mission trip and their testimonies brought tears to my eyes - they are forever changed by the ministry they had there to the Mormon population. When I become selfish about Will's time away, I need to remember those testimonies....
Thanks for all your prayers and support for our ministry and family.
3 comments:
Glad Willow is home for awhile! And...isn't it amazing when you get to hear something like those testimonies...I also often feel selfish about Clif's time away, but like you, I then realize how important his job is. And to think, Will is glorifying God, and working for The Kingdom. Tell him thank you for his sacrifices of being away! One more thing...Just to remember...sometimes I forget (when I am ultra-selfish) that even though Clif is away...he's probably more sad than I am that he's missing the little things at home. Love you guys & glad Dad will be home to stay!
ok- we want to know how you know how to make links & did your background change? are you getting techy on me, lhigp?
What can I say - I learn things quickly from my tech-saavy hubby. No change on the background, Aunt Kat. Thanks for being impressed though.
Post a Comment