

Dear old golden rule days are here once again, and two members of LHIGP are heading to school on Thursdays each week. Jack had his first day of preschool at GPBC last Thursday, and Mom aka Cara, taught her first day of 2nd/3rd grade at the same homeschool coop at GPBC. Both had a great first day! It will last each Thursday 9:30-2:30....it goes quickly and is a breeze compared to public school hours and prep work.
Thursdays will also be a special time for Josie to bond with her Daddy and occasionally her Mam. A majority of this time is her napping, but when she is awake, she is so fun and spunky. I can already see a new friendship between she and her Dad forming!
On Jack's first day at Sonshine Club we walked into his classroom and his teacher had his little seat labeled with his name and also a water bottle with his name. He was so excited, and recognized a few of his friends from church. They fingerpainted, read stories, did puzzles, had lunch and took naps on their nap mats. As excited as he was to go to "cool," he was even more excited to see me at the end of the day....he ran to me and hugged my legs. It was a sweet moment!
I loved going to school and I hope my children will always look forward to school days.
2 comments:
I am leaving my comment on the 12th so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIE!!!! Where did the year go??? We wish you blessings on your birthday. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you. Oh, and you have quite the little hottie for a big bro!!!
How cute is he?! Jack looks like he's at least 4! I bet his preschool teacher loves him.
Ginny
Post a Comment