

After two very strange, restless nights for miss Kate, she is back in the swaddle again - and thanking us for it with her usual 10-12 hour restful night. When she turned 6 months, I decided I should start trying to wean her off being swaddled at naps and bedtime. Let's just say it didn't work like I had hoped. Even though the rest of her routine stayed just the same, something about her soft swaddle blanket wrapped around her, kept her asleep. So, to keep things sane around here, and to keep Mama (and baby K!) happy and rested, we will continue to swaddle until she doesn't need it anymore. Here's a few pics of our baby this week.
3 comments:
If you find something that works, stick with it! I just love her cheeks - that second picture is too cute!
Does it offend you that I just want to squeeze your baby? Or steal her? Just kidding, I won't steal her...but I can't promise you that I won't squeeze her next time I see her. She is the cutest and looks super-cute in that pink and green! I want to kiss her...she's Irish! -Aunt K
ps...CJ was listing all of the people he missed tonight before bed and he listed every Davis...even Kate :)
I think you need to be a professional one-liner/title writer/etc. Love the post - love the girl.
Post a Comment