Monday, February 18, 2008

V-Day and a SA getaway






Last week was a fun, full week as we celebrated Valentines Day here at home, then at Sonshine Club. I remember my mom giving us little treats on this day, so I have tried to do the same for my little valentines. This year I went with a shoe theme....J and J received rain boots, (Jack - camouflage, Josie - cherries)and Kate some pink and red soft shoes. The kids and I fingerpainted some handprint hearts for Will. Will writes me a poem each year, and this year he included pictures of our family on the poem and letter.
Jack's class at SC had a tea party to celebrate, and Josie loved handing out her homemade cards to her friends. After school, we drove 5 hours to San Antonio to Connor's house.
The kids loved playing with their cousin Connor and his new dog Dolly. Connor also took them to his music class in downtown SA. We are still singing, "Hello, everybody, we're so glad to see you...."
We honored Uncle Josh as he was inducted into the SA Sports Hall of Fame. We are proud of him, and all he has achieved!
To wrap up the family weekend, we had a birthday party for Annie, Abby and Jack - the Feb. and March birthdays.
Thanks to all the Davis family for a good time.

1 comment:

Clay said...

Kate-
What did you wear on Valentine's Day? I love you, -Evy Lou