

I have said this before, but I always imagined that I would have 4 or 5 sons...maybe because I have two brothers, or because I enjoy sports, or because I just don't understand girly girls!
But, let me tell you, I am loving my girls! This week, "little sis" turned 6 months old...our little half pint. She's half a year and has won our hearts with her cheeky smile, chubby legs and drooly self. She is trying so hard to go places....by leaning and kicking non-stop when she's awake. She is more aware and in tune with her surroundings than Jack and Jo were at this age. She craves attention and stops fussing immediately if you just look at her, sit by her or touch her. She stayed in the church nursery for the first time this month while I taught another class and the workers said she smiled the whole time and blew raspberries.
I am loving pulling out old outfits of JoJo's for Kate to wear. For her 6 month photo she is wearing my fave Gap pjs of Jo's. So sweet....pink, red and blue just make me smile. The funny thing is that I just looked up Josie's monthly bday photos and she was wearing the same pjs for her 6 month photo! This was totally a coincidence. Now, I must send these on to my niece Evy for her 6 mo. photo too!
Bottom line: I love my girls, and all the drama, accessories, and sweetness that come with them. Who would've thought? Happy 6 months to Katie-girl, aka girl #2, little sis, sister baby, Katie-bug, and cutie Kate. (Jack's nickname for her)
4 comments:
Cousin Kate-
Please send me your pjs. I love them. They match my room...just like they match yours. I'm glad your mommy has such good taste. Can't wait to smile at you! Love, your bestie - Evy
She is a cutie! I'm thinking, in this picture, at least, that I can see some similarities in Kate and Josie at 6 months - maybe their smiles??
I, too, never thought I would have, and never really wanted, more than 1 girl. Now that I have 2, I know I would be more than thrilled if this 3rd turns out to be another girl. But, if it is a boy, I would be thrilled with that also! I just already know that little girls are lots of fun : )
WOW, your three look alike :) 4 or 5 boys??? I can cure that for you real fast! A friend of mine has 4 boys and I will tell you this: she is a different person :) I like the bday pics! Josie-girl steals my heart , she keeps me laughing, I think she is like her daddy...what do you think? Kate was a pleasure in nursery, of course she had her friend Abigail to keep her smiling :)
So cute! Kate sounds like so much fun....she and Caroline need to blow raspberries together soon:)
Post a Comment