
I don't think I realized how tiring motherhood would be. I look forward to putting the kids in bed every night (7:30 pm on the dot!) so I can catch up with Will, clean up from the crazy day, and unwind! I am always thankful, though, for the new energy and enthusiasm that greets each new day. Yes, I still wish Jack and Josie would sleep in (they rise every morning by 7:30) but it's so exciting to see them each morning and start a new adventure. As for Kate, who wouldn't love seeing these rosy cheeks each morning at 6 am?
3 comments:
Oh, those cheeks! How precious and rosy pink!
I know I want to see Kate every morning...come be my neighbor! love, ak
i have to ask, your kids sleep from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am?? Gidget would die for that - Evy sleeps from 9:30 pm -12:30 am, then about 3-6:30 a.m. Another one is on the way so maybe you could share your tricks for sleeping babies!! :-)
Post a Comment