If you are in need of encouragement, or just want to be "filled with wonder and amazement" at what the Lord has done, click here to listen to Will's sermon on Acts 3 last Sunday.
It was a reminder to me of the Lord's power and strength through his believers.
I pray He will use me to touch other's lives as He did Peter and John.
1 comment:
Oh, I'd love to listen to Will's sermon, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I got a comment on my blog from Maddies Mom, then it was signed, Christina. Do you know if that is Christina Davis? Do you know how to get in touch with her or what her blog address is? That's the only Christina I can think of that I know.
Thanks.
I hope you guys are doing well. Your kids are absolutely the cutest and I love reading your blog, you make us all look bad. :)
Traci
Post a Comment