Jack is our musical child. He loves music class, learns things to music, plays to music, sings along in the car to music, and loves our music time each morning in his room.
So, we allow him to watch a few singers each Tuesday night on "the singing show." I don't like that it's called American Idol so we call it the singing show. Anyway, Jack has taken a special liking to Kristy Lee this season. During her song last night, he said, "Mommy, her singing does not hurt my ears." Then, he walked up to the tv, and tried to hug her! He asked, "how do I get in there?" It was a funny moment that I wanted to remember.
I think someday we'll be watching him on a singing show.
On a side note, I saw that this is my 200th post. Happy 200th, blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment