Friday, April 11, 2008

Superlatives

Josie has figured out the effects of using superlatives when speaking. When she really wants to exaggerate a point, she adds at the end "that I ever see." Some of her favorites right now are:
1. "my favoritest color" - purple and pink
2. "my best friend" - Ray-Ray
3. "the cutest baby I ever see" - Brylie from school
4. "my favorite song" - Sandyland (Don't build your house on a sandyland...old school Psalty praise song)
She still makes us laugh and I love her outlook on life. I even find myself laughing when she gets "mad." Her new thing is to cover her face and hang her head when things don't work out the way she planned! This girl is the funniest, quirkiest, and cutest 2-year old I know.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

When I came by this morning she and Jack were sitting in the car and she looked at me and said, "I drive the car!" She looked so cute in her cherry boots. We love this girl. And tell her that she's Ray-Ray's best friend, too!