So reassuring for me to see Josie's bed. I often wonder if I should push Libby to do a better job at making her bed or go in after her and fix it. I'll tell you (and then I'll take in my own words) they are learning more than just how to make a bed. Good job, Mom!
i think there is a perfectionist inside of all of us! i also think kids pick up on it cause i remember doing things just to drive Corinthia (my second mom crazy!!!) and i know her girls purposely did NOT do things because they knew she would come in after them and do it because she wanted it done! but like i said, things drive me crazy and i need to start learning now how to let go. Lord help me!!!
2 comments:
So reassuring for me to see Josie's bed. I often wonder if I should push Libby to do a better job at making her bed or go in after her and fix it. I'll tell you (and then I'll take in my own words) they are learning more than just how to make a bed. Good job, Mom!
i think there is a perfectionist inside of all of us! i also think kids pick up on it cause i remember doing things just to drive Corinthia (my second mom crazy!!!) and i know her girls purposely did NOT do things because they knew she would come in after them and do it because she wanted it done! but like i said, things drive me crazy and i need to start learning now how to let go. Lord help me!!!
Post a Comment