

If you know me, you know I get ready for summer way ahead of time.
I think I ordered the kids UPF+50 swimsuits in March. We got passes to Hawaiian Falls last month before it opened last week. I ordered the kids special Mustela sensitive skin sunscreen last month from drugstore.com. I researched hip carriers for Kate so I could be hands-free at the water park, and found "the one" at onestepahead.com.
But let's be honest. My kids are happiest in the backyard, playing in the sprinkler, eating a "popstick," and dancing around with umbrellas. And Kate is happy as a clam in her pack and play (plus a bug net!) playing with toys and trying to stand up. Kids are simple, and they can make simple afternoons in the backyard into extraordinary moments. I hope you all have unforgettable summers and enjoy the simple things.
1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures. And I love your perspective. I'm trying to plan lots of fun activities for us this summer, and really should just go to Target and spend the $10 on a slip-n-slide - I'm sure they would have just as much fun doing that. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
Post a Comment