
At ten months, our Kate is outgoing, curious and determined.
She is a black and white kind of girl...all the way happy, or all the way sad.
We love how she fits into the family and makes herself known. She is standing, trying to cruise and crawling unbelievably fast with purpose. She enjoys pulling things out of cabinets, playing with the dishwasher door, chewing on shoes, and splashing in the water.
She is almost 20 pounds and carries most of it in her thighs and cheeks! I love her little cherub face and stringy black hair. Her high energy personality lends to great sleeping and eating and we are thankful. She is still breastfed and is loving her farm fresh veggies, along with finger foods like Cheerios, cheese, peas, avocado and banana.
"Mamamamama" is still her favorite person but she shows no sign of stranger danger yet. She craves and demands attention from everyone around her and we give it to her. Happy 10 months, Katherine Joy.
2 comments:
I found your blog through Linda! Your little ones are adorable!
~The Bargain Shopper Lady
What a cutie! I think she looks like Josie in that top picture?!
We haven't been to the Wiggly Play Center. I've seen it, but haven't even heard of anyone ever going there. Sorry, not much help!
Post a Comment