
Dear Kate,
At 20 months, you are no longer the baby of the family.
You seem to think you are much older than you really are....climbing up the playset tower, kicking a soccer ball, and putting on shoes. Your new love is going to the farm and as I write, you are there with Doc and Mam all by yourself, enjoying a farm vacation! I am not supposed to lift you for at least 3 weeks so Mam and Daddy have really been helping me take care of you. You don't seem to mind this transition.
I thank God for the sweet moments we had together before Sam was born. You have never been much of a cuddler but the three weeks before his birth, you wanted to sit in my lap after book time, rock and then snuggle with your head on my shoulder, sitting on my big belly with your legs wrapped around me! I will never forget this time with you.
You amaze me and continue to be your own little person...with an independent spirit full of energy and fun. (or lots of tears when mad or upset) We love to hear your belly laugh as you swing, play outside, and laugh at Jack's antics. You have grown up so much, yet you will always be my little girl.
I sure do love you, Kate.
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment