Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam





Happy Birthday to our son, Samuel Clifton Davis ("Sam")
Born on Wednesday, April 15 at 8:47 AM
8 lbs, 3 oz
20 inches
Our hearts are full and our family is complete.

9 comments:

ginny said...

He is just precious. Praying for a smooth transition from 3 to 4 blessings. :)

King's Krew said...

Congratulations Davis Family ! Little Sam is a beautiful little boy ! And I know he is surrounded by so many people that love him so much already !

Laci King

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family. I love reading your blog. It is always so uplifting and a joy to read. Happy Birthday Sam!!!

Lorraine Fuller said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! I love the big sibs shirts too! I have four and it's a wonderful number!

Nicole said...

He's adorable! Congratulations!

The Ritz Family said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family!!!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Congratulations and what a beatiful family... and you look so good just after birth... crazy but not a shocker. And be careful about saying your family is complete... God might have different plans :-)

Shelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just commented on Lisa's blog thinking there is no way you would've already posted. You are some kind of WOMAN!!!! I don't know how you do it. I'm soo happy for you! I can't wait for our little boys to meet! It won't be long!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cara, I am so happy for you. You have a beautiful family!Jessica N