Monday, April 13, 2009

predictions


We are gearing up to meet our little boy soon. We talk about him all the time and I can't wait to see his face! Today I interviewed Jack and Josie about what they think Sam will be like. I am also trying to prep them for the life change that is coming.
Mommy: What do you think Sam is going to look like?
Jack: cute, little and he will have no hair!
Josie: just like Daddy
Sweet Kate has no idea what is coming but will only know and remember life as a big sister.

My dear Sam,
You are loved already. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. I have enjoyed carrying and growing you for nine months, but it is time to meet you. When God started our family, He already had you in mind and I know you will fit in just right.
As your Mommy I promise to adore you, nurture you and protect you. I will put you before myself and love you unconditionally. I will pray for you daily. I will mess up but I will also ask for forgiveness. I will love your Dad and your siblings and we will always be a family.
I can't believe I get to hold you soon!
Forever yours,
Mommy, Mama
ps. Here we are before you came. You will be in our pictures soon!

4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

What a sweet note to the new one... we can't wait to see him in pictures too... you are a sweet mama.

ginny said...

Can't wait to see precious Sam! He's a blessed baby, indeed.

Anonymous said...

You are such an awesome mom Cara. I can wait to see your little Sam and look forward to reading about life with 4! We love ya! Jessica Noble
P.S. are you going to have your blog made into a book one day?

Unknown said...

Precious picture and precious letter!