Wednesday, April 22, 2009

wordless wednesday



"It's hard work being one week old."

6 comments:

Lorraine Fuller said...

Awwww, how sweet! What a little blessing.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

speechless

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet picture. I am so happy for you and maybe one day we will get to meet up and introduce our kids to each other. By the way, what kind of camera do you have. You upload pictures so often....it must be easy to do?! It takes me so long that I dont get around to it very often.
Jessica N

Clay said...

Aunt Kat needs to you stop putting really sweet pictures on here! They just make me sad I can't come for a visit!
Just joking...he looks so sweet and so blonde! Hope things are well at the LHIGP. He reminds me of Evs...wiggling his hands out of the swaddle! He must be amazing to work his way out of the best swaddle in Texas. Love you guys- K

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!

Shelly said...

He is soo cute! I have been thinking about you! Is there still an adjustment period when you are adding your 4th??? Two has been a HUGE adjustment, so I'm just very in AWE of how you make it through the day! Bless you!