Sunday, April 19, 2009

home






welcome home, little boy.
you are loved and we are so glad you are here.
at 4 days old, you are snuggly, sweet and loud!
josie can't get enough of you. you love your swaddle,eating,and being held.
we think you look like jack but your blonde hair sets you apart.
doc, mam, pops, mimi, and your brother and sisters were waiting on you....or as jack said, "I have been waiting my whole life for sam!"
my thoughts exactly.

4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Welcome home.... what a great time as a family... i love the sign who made it? Get some rest and I can not wait to see more of the clan.

aldrich4one said...

Welcome home little Sam!! Enjoy these very precious moments - I know you are. I love reading your blog and watching your sweet little ones grow up in pictures. I don't get to be around you, but you win "Best Mom" in my book. I find myself striving to be more like you. What an inspiration you are!!! Congrats again to you all.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a precious addition - I pray that Sam's sleep schedule fits right in to the family as quickly as possible! :) You have a beautiful family, Cara!

Lisa said...

Oooohhh...I can't wait to get my hands on him again! He looks precious and I'm loving his outfit in that first picture. Hope you guys are having a good day...full of activity I'm sure. Hope to see you Friday.