Kate recently turned two and a half. Since then I have been seeing some definite big girl behavior! Soon she will be considered a "big" instead of a "little!" Don't know if I am ready for that....
Some big girl things she has been doing:
1. Painting on the easel and keeping it there and not everywhere else.
2. Having a tea party with real china. No breaking.
3. Pooping on the potty!
4. Sitting at the big kid table for mealtime and art time.
5. Sitting still and listening to long library books during book time.
6. Talking in more and more sentences. ("JoJo took it from me," "Need some privacies," "I read books on couch")
Kate, I am always proud to be your mama but I am especially proud today as I reflect on your big week! My heart is full for you, dear one. There is never a dull moment with you, and it is going to be fun to watch you become a big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment