Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter People






"We are Easter people living in a Good Friday world."
Easter is my favorite holiday -hands down. I love everything about it. And now that I have children, I want them to love it too. I want them to know that on Easter Sunday, Jesus Christ did exactly what He said He would do. He rose from the dead and joined His Father in Heaven. He made it possible for us to join Him someday too. I want my children to be Easter people in a world that often loses sight of the hope and promises of Christ's resurrection.
We celebrated my favorite holiday with dear friends this weekend - two Easter egg hunts, a worshipful Easter church service, lots of delicious food, and too much candy! Jack was a focused egg hunter and Josie pleased the crowds with lots of smiles and cute outfits. We pray you all had nice Easter and were able to take joy in the risen Savior. He is risen indeed!

3 comments:

Planning Committee said...

What a precious family on such a glorious day! We are all truly blessed. Your little Easter people are just too cute. Loved seeing the pictures, as always. Clay's Tutu

Clay said...

We love being Easter people with you, Davis Family! Praise God for such beautiful children and most importantly for our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Now...let's talk about those cute outfits on Jo-Jo...I don't know if I've ever seen something so cute, and Jack was as handsome as ever! We miss you this Easter season, but love you all very much. love, Kailua Kennedys

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for hunting eggs with us Saturday - Mickey loved having Jack around. And the pic of JoJo with the ears turned out just as cute as it was in person!