Thursday, April 20, 2006

First Swim of the Season



When it reached 101 degrees this week here in GP, Will and I decided it was the perfect time for the first swim of the season. So we loaded up the kids and took them to our friends house for a swim. What a difference a year makes..........Jack was all over the place, jumping into the water, going underwater by his own choice, closing his eyes and mouth while underwater. Will, former swim coach, was pleased. I even heard him say, "That makes Daddy very happy to see you swimming underwater, Jack!" I just enjoyed watching him take so much joy in splashing his sister and making his own fun. It's going to be a great summer! Any advice or tips on taking two small children to the pool (on my own) would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Clay said...

Josephine-
You look much happier in a pool than the ocean! We love your pretty smile. Don't let Jack splash you too much! -Aunt Kat