I realized today that all of the photos I post here are of the kids smiling - or at least content. For some reason I tend to leave out the photo ops that aren't so happy. Jack is in a phase right now where he wants nothing to do with posing and smiling for the camera. Maybe it will pass, but for now, modelling might be out of the question. Not even the usual gimmicks work, like "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" or "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." Nothing. Josie, on the other hand, smiles any time Will or I look her way! She is in her photogenic stage, so we snap photos any time we get the chance. We know that this too may pass.
So, I've decided to post a few photos of our "model" children, showing their true colors. I will try to guess what they are thinking in each.....



1 comment:
These pictures CRACK ME UP! At least everyone knows their normal kids! I think we should all post more pictures of true colors. Thank you so much for dinner last night - it was the perfect way to spend a birthday. Love you!
Post a Comment