Friday, April 07, 2006

Farm Vacation

Hi, this is Jack. While my family went to see Unc in Hawaii, I had the best vacation ever at the farm. I did my usual activities: fed the chickens, gathered eggs, fed the cows, played with the dogs and roamed around the land. I also came up with a few new games as you will see below. The 5 days went by quickly. The farm is my 2nd home!
I am a very good climber and like to roam the farm and run up any hills I see. The best part is running down!
I "helped" Doc in the garden. He grows tomatoes, peas, lettuce, beans, carrots, and sweet potatoes. I even tried sugar snap peas, straight from the garden. Don't tell my Mom!

I like to ride my buddy General like a horse. He doesn't mind and I think it's quite clever.



Thanks Doc and Mam for a great vacation. Can I come again soon?

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

We check in regularly for the latest and greatest going on with the Davis family and truly enjoy all your updates. We had the pleasure of a visit with the little farmer while he vacationed with Doc and Mam. He toured the barn and got to pet the party horse - he actually prefered a little distance between them. Keep up the good blogging.
Love to all
John and Vickie

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Thanks John and Vickie for hosting Jack-boy at your ranch. It will take him a while to warm up to your horses but will probably be riding them in no time! Thanks for the comment.