Monday, April 16, 2007

Mommy Tip Monday

I wanted to pass along a little tip for all you mothers out there. We have recently started attending a Mainly Music class at a local church in GP. Jack and Josie love it! It is a Christian music class that focuses on lots of movement, different instruments and props, and interaction with mothers and children. We have taken classes at Kindermusik, and it's comparable to this but with a Biblical-based curriculum. We meet every Monday morning from 10-11, and it costs $1 (yes, you read this correctly!) per family. They even offer a snack at the end of the class time. I think it's simply the best thing going....
If you hear of a class in your area, go for it. I love hearing ideas, strategies, and ways to save money in parenthood, so please share your tips as well. In my next Mommy tip, I am going to share all the restaurants that we have found where kids eat free or that have family nights. Some friends and I have compiled a list that is very helpful! Press on, my friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petsmart - it's like a free zoo!!
I couldn't get my girls out of there the other day...BTW, this is Tracy, Lisa's friend...

LJ said...

Mommy tip... that's awesome. You can tell that your little ones love music too! I got an email from a friend about more afordable eating out recently too. Many of the places are Austin joints, but would be good to compare. I just love your Friday blog! - Laura (Hey, you can check out my kiddos at cospercrew.blogspot) -

Lisa said...

We LOVED mainly music today with you guys. Can't wait for next Monday!