I could go on and on about how awesome it was to be with "all the bodies!"
This is rare for our family since we are separated by miles, so we don't take for granted this special time. I don't know what I'd do without Doc, Mam, Clif, Kat, Clay, Evy, Will, Jack, Josie, and Kate. God has given us so much love and friendship and we thank Him for our family. Here's our farm fave five from the week:
1. Roaming the farm with Clay.

2. Meeting and getting to know sweet Evy Lou.

3. Playing outside in the water and with bubbles.

4. Watching Evy and Kate interact - they are like night and day and it will be so fun to watch them grow up together!

5. We love Doc and Mam - thanks for another memorable visit.
4 comments:
Oh Kara, I just love the picture of you Mom and Dad with all the kids. I just cried. It is great to see you ALL TOGETHER.
What a sweet photo of all the kids with Doc and Mam ! What fun to have everybody together ! Great photos !
laci
LOVE IT.
All of it.
Every single second of it.
How sweet! Such a joy to see your family:) And I LOVE the t-shirts!
Post a Comment