Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Kate's 2nd Year
Dear Kate,
What a year it has been with you. You have grown up in our eyes so much...yes, you are so very TWO. You wake up jabbering and go to sleep doing the same. We don't understand everything you say but you have a way of communicating to make sure we do. You are a little copycat of Jack and Jo, and a mini-mother to baby Sam. You make us laugh with your endearing face and smile. You love to be the center of attention, and usually are with your knock-knock jokes at dinner, dancing, and outgoing personality.
We still can't tell what color your eyes will be. I think that is just about right for you since you have been a mystery since I met you two years ago! You are so unique with your dark hair, eyes, and porcelain skin. You also tan so easily and I find that funny. You are our little "short round" and still have that soft baby skin that I love to tickle and hold. I almost dread the day you lose that baby look about you!
This year saw you going to preschool one day a week with us, learning to walk and run, staying at the farm with Jack and Jo without Mom, getting your first of many haircuts, and becoming a big sister. We all adore our little Katie Kate, and don't remember life without you.
Happy birthday to our dear one. TWO looks so good on you.
Yours,
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You don't realize how much she's grown up this year until you see all of the pictures together! Give the birthday girl a hug and kiss from SFB - looking forward to seeing her next weekend.
Post a Comment