Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Saturday, August 08, 2009
sib security
With this photo, my friend Lisa confirmed what we have known: Jack is Josie's security. He is a loyal and faithful big brother and companion. He is her protector and advocate. Oh, how she will miss him when he goes to kindergarten in a few weeks!
I love this photo. It was so funny looking through the VBS pics and seeing several where Josie was holding on to him. I have a feeling Kate will be holding on to her before too long!
2 comments:
Kindergarten... wow are we really old enough to have kindergartens running around.... I love this pic... I can't wait to hear more one school starts.
I love this photo. It was so funny looking through the VBS pics and seeing several where Josie was holding on to him. I have a feeling Kate will be holding on to her before too long!
Post a Comment