We have said "adios" to diapers during the day and he is doing great!
Now, this has not been easy and it will be a process but he is loving his new independence and his big boy underwear - Elmo and Cars were his choices.
We have stuck to our daily routine and it seems to help, but even when we went to music class this week, and then to Will's softball game yesterday, he told me when he needed to go potty, and he was successful and SO PROUD!

Jack was one cool fan at the game last night.

Painting in my new Cars underwear is "cool."

Josie was more interested in pushing all of the strollers instead of watching the game. She got some great exercise, though!
4 comments:
It's my understanding (from all my "new mom reading") that cool sunglasses make for few potty training accidents. Way to go, Davis'!
Way to go Jack! Make sure he knows that Unc, Kat and Clay are so proud of him. Please pencil me into your calendar in a year or so for potty-training advice...yuck. Wish you were here - I want to scrap and need your inspiration...oh yeah, I forgot you've got two kids and a fetus to grow...darn, guess I won't be seeing you anytime soon....wa-waaaa (that was the will sound.)
I think I already commented, but I don't see it...so I'm officially confused.
--Just wanted to say how proud we are of Jack! He is such a big boy...still makes me cry to think of the first time I ever saw that little guy, just hours old! He is becoming such a good boy & I am so pleased that he will be the example that my son follows (goodness knows Clay needs a good example!). And tell JoJo- we think she's pretty sweet as well. Miss all of you, just want to hang out & be neighbors...is that too much to ask? Love you- Aunt Kitty
Hey There!! Love those babies!!! Just wondering...does Jack take requests? Maybe some early Beatles or Neil Diamond?? "Sweet Caroline...!"
Miss you guys!!
Love, T
Post a Comment