Monday, March 12, 2007

One and a Half (x2)



Suddenly Josie is looking like a big girl to me. Maybe it's the hair, or the babbling, or the running, but she is definitely becoming less of a baby. I'm not going to say she is not a baby anymore, because in my mind she is still my baby girl. Today Miss Josephine turns 18 months old. When Jack was 18 months, he grew up real fast and became a big brother! I have included a picture of him at 18 months for comparison....and just because he was so cute! I am going to hold on to these last few months (5 more months and counting down) that she is officially the "baby" in this family. She has filled these shoes perfectly with her sweet smile, cuddly nature, good sleeping and eating, and all around easy-going personality. Makes me a little worried about what #3 might bring to the family! Happy one and a half, Josie-girl.