The bet: boy or girl?
The gamblers: Will & Cara
The wager: choice of lunch spot (obviously Will still buys at either place because I have no money)
Will says baby 3 is definitely a boy. I have wavered back and forth the past few months but the tummy in the rib cage feels very familiar and very Josie-like, not to mention that my pants still fit. I would love to hear any predictions.
6 comments:
Well, I'm with Will and Jack on this one - I think we'll be welcoming a little Sam in August. I CAN'T WAIT to find out tomorrow!!!
Clay & I think it's a Sam! Poor Jo-Jo...she's needs a sister to even things up in the family! -We are excited! Love you-
Cara - Congrats on another beautiful little one. I always read Kat's blog and saw a link to yours and was catching up on your little cuties. Sounds like God is continuing to shower you with blessings! Praise God! -Laura (Blakeney) Cosper
Boy!
just like you and your siblings - boy, girl, boy:)
Happy Birthday Cara!!!
Thanks for being a steadfast sister and all-around cool chick!
I love you!
T
Happy Birthday Sister-
We love you & both Clif & I are so grateful to be blessed by your life! Will talk later, I hope!
---sidenote---
just watched both videos for the millionth time...cj looooooves them. thanks for putting those up!
--k
Post a Comment