OH MY GOODNESS! Josie-Bug has changed so much...she is lovely. All that hair! I don't know what to say...but I wish that I could kiss those cheeks. She doesn't look so much like Jack now, with her long, flowing locks of hair. We miss her!
I agree with Aunt Kat - she's really starting to look different. Oh, well except for when she makes her Jack face that cracks me up. :) She's going to be such a good big sister!
Josie is so precious and looks like a little girl now. Really, she looks so much older than your last post that had a picture of her...must be her hair! You'll be playing with her long locks in no time :)
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Josie-Bug has changed so much...she is lovely. All that hair! I don't know what to say...but I wish that I could kiss those cheeks. She doesn't look so much like Jack now, with her long, flowing locks of hair. We miss her!
I agree with Aunt Kat - she's really starting to look different. Oh, well except for when she makes her Jack face that cracks me up. :) She's going to be such a good big sister!
Josie is so precious and looks like a little girl now. Really, she looks so much older than your last post that had a picture of her...must be her hair! You'll be playing with her long locks in no time :)
Post a Comment